Workshop: Intro to Circular Fashion Design (Professionals)
Intro to Circular Fashion Design for Professionals
10th November 2023 – 9am-4:30pm AEST
In person workshop in Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Registrations open from 8:30am
- Morning Refreshments and Lunch will be provided – we will send a questionnaire email in the lead-up to the workshop and there will be an opportunity to advise of any dietary requirements.
- Location and further details will be emailed to you.
Learn the fundamentals of circular design for fashion and apparel and how to start implementing circular design strategies today. In this workshop you will gain the foundational understanding for creating a circular design practise in your business or workplace.
We will cover the following:
What is Circular Design?
Approaching circular design in your business/practice
Cycles of Use
CD Strategy and Methodologies
Communication + Partnerships
Workshop garments for circularity
This workshop will be delivered in-person in Melbourne CBD - address TBC
Lunch will be provided, please advise of dietary requirements when booking.
Your Facilitator: A.BCH Founder Courtney Holm
Please note this workshop is suitable for professionals ie. fashion designers, product developers or manufacturers. For circular design for home sewing, check out our other workshop here!
- Group bookings of 5 or more people will automatically receive a 10% booking discount.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets may be transferred to another attendee up to 24 hours prior to the workshop date.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a future workshop credit up to 7 days prior to the workshop date. Please note in the case of exchanges, we cannot guarantee that your preferred workshop date will be available. Workshop exchanges can only be made once.
sustainable materials – for all.
Our mission is to make sustainable and circular raw materials accessible to everyone. From hard-to-find trims, surplus fabrics and biodegradable building blocks – we've got you covered.