Circular Factory (previously Circular Sourcing) was created by A.BCH founder Courtney Holm to help small businesses navigate the circular economy for clothing in Australia. We transitioned to two seperate platforms in July 2023 and now offer all our trims and services through Circular Factory. For all fabric sourcing, check out our platform Circular Sourcing - Australia's first surplus textile marketplace for brands, labels and home sewers to source quality deadstock fabrics from Australia's best mills, manufacturers and designer labels.
Circular Factory offers a suite of professional circular manufacturing services as well as workshops and our much loved circular trim shop.
Get to know what we do:
- Circular Sourcing – buy or sell surplus textiles and designer deadstock fabrics through our marketplace
- Trim Shop – shop for surplus circular fashion sewing trims like fusing, threads, tapes and bio elastics
- Repairs + Overdyeing services
- Circular Design workshops for professionals
- Circular Design workshops for home sewers
Coming late 2023 / early 2024:
- Bespoke Uniforms – design and manufacturing
- Consultations – individual or corporate
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are based at Unit 4, 41-59 Sims Street, West Melbourne, VIC, Australia – By Appointment.